Tragic Birth Injuries
Any instance of medical malpractice is extremely unfortunate, but when children and mothers suffer injuries during the birthing process, it is catastrophic. Although a legal battle might be the last thing on your mind after suffering this type of tragedy, it is important to discuss your options with an experienced birth injuries lawyer.
At the Law Office of David A. Williams, we take birth injury claims seriously. Our lead attorney, David A. Williams, has more than 30 years of personal injury and medical malpractice litigation experience. From our main office in Bellevue, Washington, we represent clients throughout the country in medical malpractice claims of all kinds, including birth injuries. We will represent you with compassion and professionalism, handling all aspects of your claim so that your family can focus on recovering.
At the Law Office of David A. Williams, we handle all types of birth injury claims. Some of the most common cases we handle include:
- Improper use of forceps and vacuum devices
- Failure to monitor fetal heart rate and other vital signs
- Errors in Caesarian surgery and other birth-related surgical errors
- Negligently cutting off oxygen to the brain, resulting in cerebral palsy and other issues
- Improper removal of child who is stuck behind the pelvic bone, resulting in shoulder dystocia, Erb’s palsy and other issues
- Anesthesia errors
- Negligent post-natal care
We understand the tragic nature of birth injuries to a child. After a tragedy of this kind, there is no way to find adequate compensation and true healing through the legal process, but we can help you get the best compensation award possible and a measure of justice for all your child and your family has suffered.